As a Manc, I’m curious to know if people believe all they read on the internet and in newspapers.
We’re currently reaching out to you to ask you to engage with the attached survey either online or by email.
The aim is: to promote social cohesion by counteracting negative images of social groups presented by the press and social media.
I’ve attached a hard copy too should you wish to answer the questions privately and send to email@example.com your response.
Much appreciated. The questions are below:
- Do you believe the stories you read in the press about other groups of people?
- How likely are you to believe a story your parents have told you?
not at all
- How likely are you likely to believe a story a friend has told you?
- How likely are you to believe a story your children have told you?
- Would you be interested in telling a story as part of this project?
- How accurate do you think the news and media represent other people who are not like you?